Our Lawaway Plan - How It Works
- Minimum Merchandise Balance to qualify for a Cedar Creek Woodshop Lay-Away Plan is $75.00 (cost before shipping).
- Buyer agrees to pay a 10% non-refundable down payment. Down payment total includes the cost of the merchandise and shipping charge.
- The balance owed will be paid by the buyer in 3 payments. Buyer will pay 30% of the total by 5:00 pm Central time the last day of the month, for three consecutive months, by personal check, money order, or through Paypal (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, electronic checks, and balance transfers). Length of lay-away term is 3 months. (Total includes merchandise amount and shipping.)
- Any buyer with an open Cedar Creek Woodshop Lay-Away Plan may pay their total in full before the expiration of the 3 month regular lay-away term. Upon receiving payment in full, we will mail/ship out your items and email you the tracking number.
- If buyer misses any payment (considered non-payment), the merchandise will be returned to inventory and the lay-away plan will be terminated.
- Buyer will forfeit any payments made for merchandise if it must be returned to inventory due to non-payment. Upon termination of lay-away for non-payment, buyer will be notified by email.
- Upon successful completion of lay-away agreement, merchandise will be shipped/mailed and a tracking number will be emailed to the buyer.
- We reserve the right to refuse our lay-away offer to any potential buyer. Please inquire by email or call 832-595-4228 with your request for a lay-away plan to get the order in process.